Large H-2 storage capacity of a new polyhedron-based metal-organic framework with high thermal and hygroscopic stability
Cited 50 times inCited 52 times in
- Large H-2 storage capacity of a new polyhedron-based metal-organic framework with high thermal and hygroscopic stability
- Hong, Seunghee; Oh, Minhak; Park, Mira; Yoon, Ji Woong; Chang, Jong-San; Lah, Myoung Soo
- BUILDING-BLOCKS SBBS; HYDROGEN STORAGE; SURFACE-AREA; SITES; ADSORPTION; DESIGN; UNITS; CATENATION; NETWORKS; CRYSTALS
- Issue Date
- ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY
- CHEMICAL COMMUNICATIONS, v., no.36, pp.5397 - 5399
- Two metal-organic frameworks (MOFs) based on metal-organic cuboctahedra were prepared using a rigid C-3 symmetric ligand, where Zn polyhedron-based MOF (PMOF-2(Zn)) did not show any significant gas sorption behavior, whereas the isostructural Cu polyhedron-based MOF (PMOF-2(Cu)) showed a large surface area of similar to 4180 m(2) g(-1), high hydrothermal stability, and very promising H-2 sorption properties.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- SNS_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.