Selective sulfate binding induces helical folding of an indolocarbazole oligomer in solution and solid state
Cited 58 times inCited 55 times in
- Selective sulfate binding induces helical folding of an indolocarbazole oligomer in solution and solid state
- Kim, Jun-il; Juwarker, Hemraj; Liu, Xinfang; Lah, Myoung Soo; Jeong, Kyu-Sung
- METAL-ORGANIC FRAMEWORK; ANION-BINDING; OLIGOINDOLE FOLDAMERS; CHIRAL INDUCTION; MACROCYCLES; RECEPTORS; RECOGNITION; OXOANIONS; CAPSULES
- Issue Date
- ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY
- CHEMICAL COMMUNICATIONS, v.46, no.5, pp.764 - 766
- Hydrogen bonding to anions drives the helical folding of an indolocarbazole oligomer, thus resulting in an internal cavity with six NHs and two OHs for binding sulfate with high selectivity.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- SNS_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.