E-Net을 이용한 Heterarchical SFCS 실행 모듈 개발
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- E-Net을 이용한 Heterarchical SFCS 실행 모듈 개발
- Other Titles
- Development of Heterarchical SFCS Execution Module using E-Net
- Hong, Sundo; Cho, Hyunbo; Jung, Mooyoung
- 산업공학; E-NET; HETERARCHICAL SFCS; 조현보; 정무영
- Issue Date
- 대한산업공학회지, v.25, no.1, pp.87 - 99
- A shop floor control system(SFCS) performs the production activities required to fill orders. In order to effectively control these activities, the autonomous agent-based heterarchical shop floor control architecture is adopted where a supervisor does not exist. In this paper, we define functional perspective of the heterarchical shop floor control using planning, scheduling, and execution modules. In particular, we focus on an execution module that can coordinate the planning and scheduling modules and a general execution module that easily can be modified to execute the other equipment. The execution module can be defined informally as a module that downloads and performs a set of scheduled tasks. The execution module is also responsible for identifying and resolving various errors whether they come from hardware or software. The purpose of this research is to identify all the execution activities and solving techniques under the assumptions of the heterarchical control architecture. And we model the execution module in object-oriented modelling technique for generalization. The execution module modeled in object-oriented concept can be adopted to the other execution module easily. This paper also proposes a classification scheme for execution activities of the heterarchical control architecture. Petri-nets are used as a unified framework for modeling and controlling execution activities. For solving the nonexistence of a supervisor, a negotiation-based solution technique is utilized.
Appears in Collections:
- SBA_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.