Two distinct anion-binding modes and their relative stabilities
Cited 47 times inCited 41 times in
- Two distinct anion-binding modes and their relative stabilities
- Kim, Nam-Kyun; Chang, Kyoung-Jin; Moon, Dohyun; Lah, Myoung Soo; Jeong, Kyu-Sung
- COORDINATION CHEMISTRY; MOLECULAR RECOGNITION; RECEPTORS; CHEMOSENSORS
- Issue Date
- ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY
- CHEMICAL COMMUNICATIONS, v., no.32, pp.3401 - 3403
- Two distinct hydrogen-bonding modes, end-on and end-to-end coordination, have been observed in the complexation between macrocycles and polyatomic anions such as azide and oxoanions.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- SNS_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.