An anion receptor with NH and OH groups for hydrogen bonds
Cited 33 times inCited 28 times in
- An anion receptor with NH and OH groups for hydrogen bonds
- Ju, Jungjae; Park, Mira; Suk, Jae-min; Lah, Myoung Soo; Jeong, Kyu-Sung
- BINDING; RECOGNITION; PHOSPHATE; SELECTIVITY; TRANSPORT; PROTEIN; NMR
- Issue Date
- ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY
- CHEMICAL COMMUNICATIONS, v., no.30, pp.3546 - 3548
- An anion receptor with NH and OH groups as hydrogen bond donors has been prepared, and both groups are simultaneously involved in hydrogen bonding with anions.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- SNS_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.