A metal-organic framework based on an unprecedented nonanuclear cluster as a secondary building unit: structure and gas sorption behavior
Cited 15 times inCited 17 times in
- A metal-organic framework based on an unprecedented nonanuclear cluster as a secondary building unit: structure and gas sorption behavior
- Park, Mira; Moon, Dohyun; Yoon, Ji Woong; Chang, Jong-San; Lah, Myoung Soo
- MICROPOROUS MANGANESE FORMATE; HYDROGEN STORAGE PROPERTIES; POROUS MATERIAL; ADSORPTION; DESIGN; CATALYSIS; SITES; SEPARATION; CAGES; MOFS
- Issue Date
- ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY
- CHEMICAL COMMUNICATIONS, v., no.15, pp.2026 - 2028
- A 3D chiral microporous metal-organic framework containing a nonanuclear cluster as a secondary building unit was prepared using a bent and rigid dicarboxylic ligand, 2,7-naphthalene dicarboxylic acid, and the zinc ion, where a nonanuclear cluster with potential exposed metal sites is in the form of a corner-sharing cyclic trimer of a tetrahedral Zn(4)O motif.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- SNS_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.