Organometallic macromolecules with piano stool coordination repeating units: Chain configuration and stimulated solution behaviour
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Organometallic macromolecules with piano stool coordination repeating units: Chain configuration and stimulated solution behaviour
- Cao, Kai; Ward, Jonathan; Amos, Ryan C.; Jeong, Moon Gon; Kim, Kyoung Taek; Gauthier, Mario; Foucher, Daniel; Wang, Xiaosong
- RING-OPENING POLYMERIZATION; SUPRAMOLECULAR POLYMERS; CO-MICELLES; MAIN-CHAIN; COMPLEXES; METALLOPOLYMERS; COPOLYMERS; LIGANDS; METALS
- Issue Date
- ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY
- CHEMICAL COMMUNICATIONS, v.50, no.70, pp.10062 - 10065
- Theoretical calculations illustrate that organometallic macromolecules with piano stool coordination repeating units (Fe-acyl complex) adopt linear chain configuration with a P-Fe-C backbone surrounded by aromatic groups. The macromolecules show molecular weight-dependent and temperature stimulated solution behaviour in DMSO.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- SNS_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.