THE TETRANUCLEAR CLUSTER FEIII[FEIII(SALICYLHYDROXIMATO)(MEOH)(ACETATE)]3 IS AN ANALOG OF M3+(9-CROWN-3)
Cited 79 times inCited 22 times in
- THE TETRANUCLEAR CLUSTER FEIII[FEIII(SALICYLHYDROXIMATO)(MEOH)(ACETATE)]3 IS AN ANALOG OF M3+(9-CROWN-3)
- Lah, Myoung Soo; KIRK, ML; HATFIELD, W; PECORARO, VL
- Issue Date
- Royal Society of Chemistry
- JOURNAL OF THE CHEMICAL SOCIETY - SERIES CHEMICAL COMMUNICATIONS, v., no.21, pp.1606 - 1608
- The first example of transition metal co-ordination to ethereal like oxygens of a 9-metallocrown-3 ether is seen in FeIII[Fe III(salicylhydroximato)(MeOH)(acetate)]3 and leads to an unusual tetranuclear cluster which exhibits both inter- and intra-cluster antiferromagnetic interactions and an S = 5 ground state.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- SNS_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.