세포질 단백질에 의한 호중구 세포막 Phospholipase D 의 활성 : 호중구 세포질의 50 kDa 인자, ADP-ribosylation Factor, 뇌에서 분리한 새로운 활성 인자간의 비교
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- 세포질 단백질에 의한 호중구 세포막 Phospholipase D 의 활성 : 호중구 세포질의 50 kDa 인자, ADP-ribosylation Factor, 뇌에서 분리한 새로운 활성 인자간의 비교
- Other Titles
- Activation of Neutrophil Menbrane Phospholipase D by Soluble Proteins : Comparison of Cytosolic Neutrophil 50 kDa Factor, ADP-ribosylation
- Kim, Young; Kwak, JongYoung; Lee, TaeHoon; Isabel Lopez; J. David Lambeth; Suh, Pann-Ghill; Ryu, SungHo
- Phospholipase D, Cytosolic 50 kDa factor, ADP-ribosylation factor, Novel brain factor, Neutrophil
- Issue Date
- Immune network, v.21, no.3, pp.183 - 191
- GTPrS-dependent phospholipase D activity in human neutrophils was investigated using exogenous phospholipid as a substrate. Both cytosolic and membrane- associated phospholipase D activities were identified. The previously described 50 kDa cytosolic activating factor was resolved chromatographically from the cytosolic phospholipase D. Using exogenous phospholipid as substrate along with chromatographically resolved 50 kDa factor and recombinant ADP-ribosylation factor 1, plasma membrane was required for activity, indicating that the activity which was previously seen using endogenous phospholipid substrate was due to a phospholipase D located in the plasma membrane. In addition, ADP-ribosylation factor and the 50 kDa factor activated synergistically. Using neutrophil plasma membranes, a third regulator of neutrophil membrane phospholipase D was identified from bovine brain cytosol. This factor was resolved from ADP-ribosylation factor and Rho A by successive column chromatographies. The brain factor showed a synergistic effect with the 50 kDa neutrophil activator but an additive effect with recombinant ADP- ribosylation factor. Whether or not ADP-ribosylation factor or the brain factor were present, high activities were seen only when the 50 kDa factor was present, indicating that the 50 kDa cytosolic factor is a major activating factor for the neutrophil plasma membrane phospholipase D.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- SLS_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.