Environmental applications using graphene composites: water remediation and gas adsorption
Cited 66 times inCited 35 times in
- Environmental applications using graphene composites: water remediation and gas adsorption
- Kemp, K. Christian; Seema, Humaira; Saleh, Muhammad; Le, Nhien H.; Mahesh, Kandula; Chandra, Vimlesh; Kim, Kwang S.
- Biological toxicity; Environmental applications; Environmental remediation; Environmental studies; Graphene composites; Photo catalytic degradation; Reactive adsorption; Water remediation
- Issue Date
- ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY
- NANOSCALE, v.5, no.8, pp.3149 - 3171
- This review deals with wide-ranging environmental studies of graphene-based materials on the adsorption of hazardous materials and photocatalytic degradation of pollutants for water remediation and the physisorption, chemisorption, reactive adsorption, and separation for gas storage. The environmental and biological toxicity of graphene, which is an important issue if graphene composites are to be applied in environmental remediation, is also addressed.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- SNS_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.