Controlling Ferromagnetic Easy Axis in a Layered MoS2 Single Crystal
Cited 16 times inCited 4 times in
- Controlling Ferromagnetic Easy Axis in a Layered MoS2 Single Crystal
- Han, Sang Wook; Hwang, Younghun; Kim, Seon-Ho; Yun, Won Seok; Lee, J. D.; Park, Min Gyu; Ryu, Sunmin; Park, Ju Sang; Yoo, Dae-Hwang; Yoon, Sang-Pil; Hong, Soon Cheol; Kim, Kwang S.; Park, Young S.
- Easy axis; Out-of plane; Room temperature; Spintronics device; Theoretical modeling; Weak ferromagnetism
- Issue Date
- AMER PHYSICAL SOC
- PHYSICAL REVIEW LETTERS, v.110, no.24, pp.247201 -
- We report the effective methods to induce weak ferromagnetism in pristine MoS2 persisting up to room temperature with the improved transport property, which would lead to new spintronics devices. The hydrogenation of MoS2 by heating at 300 degrees C for 1 h leads to the easy axis out of plane, while the irradiation of proton with a dose of 1 x 10(13) P/cm(2) leads to the easy axis in plane. The theoretical modeling supports such magnetic easy axes.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- SNS_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.