Fast benchtop visualization of graphene grain boundaries using adhesive properties of defects
Cited 6 times inCited 3 times in
- Fast benchtop visualization of graphene grain boundaries using adhesive properties of defects
- Yu, Seong Uk; Cho, Yeonchoo; Park, Beomjin; Kim, Namdong; Youn, Il Seung; Son, Minhyeok; Kim, Jin Kon; Choi, Hee Cheul; Kim, Kwang S.
- CHEMICAL-VAPOR-DEPOSITION; EPITAXIAL GRAPHENE; FILMS; FUNCTIONALIZATION; TRANSPORT
- Issue Date
- ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY
- CHEMICAL COMMUNICATIONS, v.49, no.48, pp.5474 - 5476
- Highly adhesive properties of graphene grain boundaries to permanganate lead to a very quick, easy and convenient method to visualize the grain boundaries simply using an optical microscope, which would be vital to improve specific properties of graphene.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- SNS_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.