VS2/rGO hybrid nanosheets prepared by annealing of VS4/rGO
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- VS2/rGO hybrid nanosheets prepared by annealing of VS4/rGO
- Mohan, Pandurangan; Yang, Jieun; Jena, Anirudha; Shin, Hyeon Suk
- Hybrid sheets; Phase transition; rGO; Vanadium sulfide; VS2; VS4
- Issue Date
- ACADEMIC PRESS INC ELSEVIER SCIENCE
- JOURNAL OF SOLID STATE CHEMISTRY, v.224, no., pp.82 - 87
- Layered transition metal dichalcogenides and their hybrids with reduced grpahene oxide (rGO) have attracted much interest due to many potential applications for electrode materials in Li ion batteries and supercapacitors and electro-catalysts for hydrogen evolution reaction. Among them, synthesis of VS2 sheets and VS4/rGO hybrid via a hydrothermal reaction was recently reported, whereas VS2/rGO hybrid sheets have not been reported. In this study, we report VS2/rGO hybrid sheets after annealing VS4/rGO hybrid materials at 350 °C. The conversion of VS4 to VS2 on rGO sheets after annealing is attributed to a thermal cleavage of VS4.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- SNS_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.