Removal of amorphous carbon for the efficient sidewall functionalisation of single-walled carbon nanotubes
Cited 64 times inCited 57 times in
- Removal of amorphous carbon for the efficient sidewall functionalisation of single-walled carbon nanotubes
- Shao, Lidong; Tobias, Gerard; Salzmann, Christoph G.; Ballesteros, Belen; Hong, Sung You; Crossley, Alison; Davis, Benjamin G.; Green, Malcolm L. H.
- PURIFICATION; SPECTROSCOPY
- Issue Date
- ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY
- CHEMICAL COMMUNICATIONS, v.2007, no.47, pp.5090 - 5092
- The sidewall functionalisation of carbon nanotubes using the standard nitric acid treatment can be greatly enhanced by first removing the amorphous carbon present in the sample.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.