Core-Shell PbI2@WS2 Inorganic Nanotubes from Capillary Wetting
Cited 29 times inCited 31 times in
- Core-Shell PbI2@WS2 Inorganic Nanotubes from Capillary Wetting
- Kreizman, Ronen; Hong, Sung You; Sloan, Jeremy; Popovitz-Biro, Ronit; Albu-Yaron, Ana; Tobias, Gerard; Ballesteros, Belen; Davis, Benjamin G.; Green, Malcolm L. H.; Tenne, Reshef
- chalcogenides; core-shell materials; nanostructures; nanotubes; template synthesis
- Issue Date
- WILEY-V C H VERLAG GMBH
- ANGEWANDTE CHEMIE-INTERNATIONAL EDITION, v.48, no.7, pp.1230 - 1233
- Multiwall WS2 nanotube templates were used as hosts to prepare core-shell Pbl2@WS2 nanotubes by a capillarywetting method. Conformal growth of Pbl2 layers on the inner wall of the relatively wide WS2 nanotubes (i.d. ca.10 nm) leads to nanotubular structures which were not previously observed in narrow carbon nanotube templates. Image simulation after structural modeling (see picture) showed good agreement with the experimental HRTEM image.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.