Complete blocking of Mn3+ ion dissolution from a LiMn2O4 spinel intercalation compound by Co3O4 coating
Cited 44 times inCited 32 times in
- Complete blocking of Mn3+ ion dissolution from a LiMn2O4 spinel intercalation compound by Co3O4 coating
- Cho, Jaephil; Kim, TJ; Kim, YJ; Park, B
- CATHODE MATERIAL; ELECTRODES; CAPACITY
- Issue Date
- ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY
- CHEMICAL COMMUNICATIONS, v.2001, no.12, pp.1074 - 1075
- Complete elimination of Mn3+ dissolution from a LiMn2O4 spinel compound at 60 °C has been achieved by enclosing each particle with a LiMn2-xCoxO4 solid-solution thin film having a high Co concentration at the surface.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.