Thermomagnetic Analysis of Nanocrystalline Nd4.5Fe77B18.5 Alloy
Cited 4 times inCited 4 times in
- Thermomagnetic Analysis of Nanocrystalline Nd4.5Fe77B18.5 Alloy
- Talijan, Nadezda; Cosovic, Vladan; Stajic-Trosic, Jasna; Grujic, Aleksandar; Zak, Tomas; Lee, Zonghoon; Radmilovic, Velimir
- low-neodymium neodymium-iron-boron alloy; thermomagnetic measurements; X-ray diffraction; magnetic properties
- Issue Date
- JAPAN INST METALS
- MATERIALS TRANSACTIONS, v.50, no.9, pp.2302 - 2307
- Changes in the phase composition and crystallite size of a rapid quenched Nd4.5Fe77B18.5 alloy, caused by thermomagnetic measurements (TM) have been studied using XRD methods of phase analysis. crystallite size and lattice microstrain determination. Structural changes in regard to optimal magnetic state were additionally analyzed by TEM. Magnetic properties in optimal magnetic state and after TM were observed using room temperature SQUID measurements. The obtained experimental results suggest the Fe3B/Nd2Fe14B and partly alpha-Fe nanocomposite structure of the alloy in the optimized magnetic state. with mean crystallite size (< 30nm). After TM. an increased amount of alpha-Fe phase, presence of different oxide and Fe-B phases as well as growth of crystallites are found to be the main reasons for the observed quality loss of hard magnetic properties.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- MSE_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.