Mixed solvents for the optimization of morphology in solution-processed, inverted-type perovskite/fullerene hybrid solar cells
Cited 28 times inCited 0 times in
- Mixed solvents for the optimization of morphology in solution-processed, inverted-type perovskite/fullerene hybrid solar cells
- Kim, Hak-Beom; Choi, Hyosung; Jeong, Jaeki; Kim, Seongbeom; Walker, Bright; Song, Seyeong; Kim, Jin Young
- Morphology; Organic solvents; Exciton dissociation; Hybrid solar cells; N ,N-Dimethylformamide; Perovskite films; Power conversion efficiencies; Recombination loss; Solution-processed; Uniform crystals
- Issue Date
- ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY
- NANOSCALE, v.6, no.12, pp.6679 - 6683
- We investigate mixed solvents of N,N-dimethylformamide (DMF) and γ-butyrolactone (GBL) to produce the smooth surface of a perovskite film and uniform crystal domains. This ideal morphology from mixed solvents enhances the power conversion efficiency to over 6% by improving the exciton dissociation efficiency and reducing the recombination loss at both interfaces of PEDOT:PSS/perovskite and perovskite/PCBM.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.