Cyclic carbonate based-electrolytes enhancing the electrochemical performance of Na4Fe3(PO4)(2)(P2O7) cathodes for sodium-ion batteries
Cited 2 times inCited 0 times in
- Cyclic carbonate based-electrolytes enhancing the electrochemical performance of Na4Fe3(PO4)(2)(P2O7) cathodes for sodium-ion batteries
- Jang, Jun Yeong; Kim, Hyungsub; Lee, Yongwon; Lee, Kyu Tae; Kang, Kisuk; Choi, Nam-Soon
- Electrolyte; Mixed-polyanion cathode; Sodium-ion batteries; Solid electrolyte interphase
- Issue Date
- ELSEVIER SCIENCE INC
- ELECTROCHEMISTRY COMMUNICATIONS, v.44, no., pp.74 - 77
- Binary solvent mixtures containing NaClO4 salt were investigated as electrolytes for sodium-ion batteries. The electrochemical performance of Na4Fe3(PO4)2(P2O 7) cathodes was substantially improved when paired with an ethylene carbonate (EC)/propylene carbonate (PC)-based electrolyte. Our investigation revealed that EC/PC/1 M NaClO4 exhibits superior oxidation durability at the cathode and is highly stable toward a Na-metal electrode.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.