Four-channel parallel 3.125 Gbit/s/ch/s fibre optic receiver/transmitter chip signal detection circuit
Cited 0 times inCited 2 times in
- Four-channel parallel 3.125 Gbit/s/ch/s fibre optic receiver/transmitter chip signal detection circuit
- Chang, JJ; Abrams, M; Kim, Y; Bien, Franklin; Lee, Myunghee
- Issue Date
- INST ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY-IET
- ELECTRONICS LETTERS, v.38, no.24, pp.1556 - 1558
- A signal detect/loss of signal (SD/LOS) circuit for a four-channel parallel TX/RX chip was designed and fabricated in a 0.35 mum SiGe HBT process. The measurement was performed in power supply range (3.0-3.6 V) and case temperatures (0-100degreesC) under the influence of cross-talk from the other RX channels and transmitter channels. The result shows a typical assert level of -20.5 dBm and a de-assert level of -21.5 dBm with a typical hysteresis of 1 dB.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- ECE_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.