Transcriptional activator tone-binding protein in cellular protection and differentiation
Cited 6 times inCited 5 times in
- Transcriptional activator tone-binding protein in cellular protection and differentiation
- Kim, Jeong Ah; Jeon, Un Sil; Kwon, Min Seong; Lim, Sun Woo; Kwon, H. Moo
- TONICITY-INDUCED EXPRESSION; STIMULATES TRANSCRIPTION; SYSTEMIC HYPERTONICITY; OSMOPROTECTIVE GENES; ESSENTIAL REGULATOR; RAT-BRAIN; TONEBP/NFAT5; KIDNEY; CELLS; NFAT5
- Issue Date
- ELSEVIER ACADEMIC PRESS INC
- OSMOSENSING AND OSMOSIGNALING, v.428, no., pp.253 - 267
- The TonE-binding protein (TonEBP) is a transcriptional activator in the Rel family that includes NF kappa B and NFAT. TonEBP is critical for the development and function of the renal medulla, which is a major regulator of water homeostasis. TonEBP is also implicated in diabetic nephropathy and inflammation. Established methods for biochemical and histochemical detection and functional analysis of TonEBP, including identification of novel TonEBP target genes, are described for those who are interested in investigating function and regulation of TonEBP.
Appears in Collections:
- SLS_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.