Singularly perturbed problems with a turning point: The non-compatible case
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Singularly perturbed problems with a turning point: The non-compatible case
- Jung, Chang-Yeol; Temam, Roger
- Boundary layers; convection-dominated equations; Navier-Stokes equations; singular perturbations; turning points
- Issue Date
- WORLD SCIENTIFIC PUBL CO PTE LTD
- ANALYSIS AND APPLICATIONS, v.12, no.3, pp.293 - 321
- The singularly perturbed problems with a turning point were discussed in . The case where the limit problem is compatible with the given data was fully resolved. However, with limited compatibility conditions on the data, the asymptotic expansions were constructed only up to the order of the level of compatibilities. In this paper, using a smooth cut-off function compactly supported around the turning point we resolve the difficulties incurred from the non-compatible data and finally provide the full asymptotic expansions up to any order.
Appears in Collections:
- SNS_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.