Control of AlPO4-nanoparticle coating on LiCoO2 by using water or ethanol
Cited 21 times inCited 20 times in
- Control of AlPO4-nanoparticle coating on LiCoO2 by using water or ethanol
- Cho, Jaephil; Lee, Joon-Gon; Kim, Byoungsoo; Kim, Tae-Gon; Kim, Jisuk; Park, Byungwoo
- AlPO4nanoparticle; Co dissolution; Coating; Crystallinity; Li diffusivity
- Issue Date
- PERGAMON-ELSEVIER SCIENCE LTD
- ELECTROCHIMICA ACTA, v.50, no.20, pp.4182 - 4187
- The electrochemical properties of AlPO4-coated LiCoO 2 cathodes prepared in a water or ethanol solvent were characterized with the view of stabilizing LiCoO2 at charge-cutoff voltages of 4.6 and 4.8 V. Under the influence of the AlPO4 crystallinity, the coated LiCoO2 prepared in ethanol had better capacity retention than those prepared in water. This enhancement also correlated with the improved suppression of Li-diffusivity decay in the coated cathode from the ethanol compared to that from water. In addition, the differential scanning calorimetry (DSC) results of the AlPO4 nanoparticle-coated LiCoO2 with ethanol showed an enhanced thermal stability.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.