SnO2 filled mesoporous tin phosphate - High capacity negative electrode for lithium secondary battery
Cited 5 times inCited 5 times in
- SnO2 filled mesoporous tin phosphate - High capacity negative electrode for lithium secondary battery
- Kim, Jinyoung; Cho, Jaephil
- Mesopores; Pore wall; Tin melt; Tin phosphate
- Issue Date
- ELECTROCHEMICAL SOC INC
- ELECTROCHEMICAL AND SOLID STATE LETTERS, v.9, no.8, pp.A373 - A375
- Sn O2 filled mesoporous tin phosphate was prepared by impregnating an Sn melt into the mesopores of hexagonal mesoporous tin phosphate with a pore size of 3 nm at 300°C under vacuum. Although Sn was oxidized to Sn O2 via a reaction with the oxygen ions consisting of one of tin phosphate pore wall frameworks at 300°C, the pore wall material remained amorphous without showing any other phases. The electrochemical results revealed significant improvement of the reversible capacity to 805 from 400 mAhg after the mesopores were filled with Sn O2. This was because the Sn O2 not only added capacity but also decreased high BET surface area of the mesoporous tin phosphate that caused the large irreversible capacity.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.