Suppression of structural degradation of LiNi0.9Co0.1O2 cathode at 90 degrees C by AlPO4-nanoparticle coating
Cited 0 times inCited 11 times in
- Suppression of structural degradation of LiNi0.9Co0.1O2 cathode at 90 degrees C by AlPO4-nanoparticle coating
- Ahn, Donggi; Lee, Joon-Gon; Lee, Jin Sun; Kim, Jisuk; Cho, Jaephil; Park, Byungwoo
- AlPO4-nanoparticle; Coating; LiNi0.9Co0.1O2
- Issue Date
- ELSEVIER SCIENCE BV
- CURRENT APPLIED PHYSICS, v.7, no.2, pp.172 - 175
- This study examined the electrochemical and structural stability of ∼1.5 wt.% AlPO4-coated LiNi0.9Co0.1O2. The AlPO4-coated LiNi0.9Co0.1O2 retained ∼60% of the original capacity after 50 cycles, compared with the ∼30% capacity retention of the bare LiNi0.9Co0.1O2. The discharge profiles and cyclic voltammograms from 4.5 V at 90 °C for 4 h showed enhanced structural stability. Scanning electron microscopy and X-ray diffraction revealed that the AlPO4-coated LiNi0.9Co0.1O2 had less degradation than the bare LiNi0.9Co0.1O2.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.