Three-Dimensional Porous Silicon Particles for Use in High-Performance Lithium Secondary Batteries
Cited 282 times inCited 289 times in
- Three-Dimensional Porous Silicon Particles for Use in High-Performance Lithium Secondary Batteries
- Kim, Hyunjung; Han, Byunghee; Choo, Jaebum; Cho, Jaephil
- Anode materials; Gels; Lithium; Nanostructures; Silicon
- Issue Date
- WILEY-V C H VERLAG GMBH
- ANGEWANDTE CHEMIE-INTERNATIONAL EDITION, v.47, no.52, pp.10151 - 10154
- (Figure Presented) Particle-larly good! Thermal annealing and etching of physical composite butyl-capped Si gels and SiO 2 nanoparticles at 900°C under an Ar atmosphere is a versatile method for the formation of 3D porous bulk Si particles (see picture). Complete etching of the SiO 2 from the SiO 2/carbon-coated Si (c-Si) composite results in the retention of the remaining c-Si as a highly porous but interconnected structure, which preserves the starting morphology.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.