PVP-functionalized nanometre scale metal oxide coatings for cathode materials: successful application to LiMn(2)O(4) spinel nanoparticles
Cited 21 times inCited 20 times in
- PVP-functionalized nanometre scale metal oxide coatings for cathode materials: successful application to LiMn(2)O(4) spinel nanoparticles
- Lim, Sunhye; Cho, Jaephil
- HIGH-TEMPERATURE PERFORMANCE; IMPROVED CAPACITY RETENTION; LITHIUM-ION BATTERIES; 55-DEGREES-C; STABILITY; LICOO2; CELLS
- Issue Date
- ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY
- CHEMICAL COMMUNICATIONS, v.2008, no.37, pp.4472 - 4474
- PVP functionalized metal oxide coatings on spinel nanoparticles demonstrated significantly improved rate characteristics under extensive cycling at 65°C and exhibited over 100% improved capacity retention compared to the bare counterpart.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.