Layered Li-0.88[Li0.18Co0.33Mn0.49]O-2 nanowires for fast and high capacity Li-ion storage material
Cited 41 times inCited 45 times in
- Layered Li-0.88[Li0.18Co0.33Mn0.49]O-2 nanowires for fast and high capacity Li-ion storage material
- Lee, Yoojung; Kim, Min Gyu; Cho, Jaephil
- Electric wire; Lithium batteries; Manganese; Manganese compounds; Nanowires
- Issue Date
- AMER CHEMICAL SOC
- NANO LETTERS, v.8, no.3, pp.957 - 961
- Layered Li0.88[Li0.18Co0.33Mn 0.49]O2 nanowires are prepared using Co 0.4Mn0.6O2 nanowires and lithium nitrate as precursors at 200 °C via a hydrothermal method for fast and high capacity Li-ion storage material. The obtained nanowires exhibit a reversible capacity of 230 mAh/g between 2 and 4.8 V, even at the high current rate of 3600 mA/g.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.