TiO2@Sn core-shell nanotubes for fast and high density Li-ion storage material
Cited 29 times inCited 27 times in
- TiO2@Sn core-shell nanotubes for fast and high density Li-ion storage material
- Kim, Hyesun; Kim, Min Gyu; Shin, Tae Joo; Shin, Hyun-Jun; Cho, Jaephil
- Anode; High density; Li-ion cell; Nanotube; Rate capability; TiO2@Sn core-shell
- Issue Date
- ELSEVIER SCIENCE INC
- ELECTROCHEMISTRY COMMUNICATIONS, v.10, no.11, pp.1669 - 1672
- TiO2@Sn core-shell nanotube material prepared by thermal decomposition of SnCl4 on TiO2 nanotubes at 300 °C has been demonstrated superior Li-ion storage capability of 176 mA h/g even at high current rate of 4000 mA/g (charge and discharge of all TiO2 within 5 min) in spite of using low carbon content (5 wt%). This value corresponds to volumetric energy densities of 317 mA h/cm3, and its value was 3.5-fold larger than that of the bare TiO2 nanotubes.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.