Template-free synthesis of Li[Ni0.25Li0.15Mn0.6]O-2 nanowires for high performance lithium battery cathode
Cited 56 times inCited 51 times in
- Template-free synthesis of Li[Ni0.25Li0.15Mn0.6]O-2 nanowires for high performance lithium battery cathode
- Kim, Min Gyu; Jo, Minki; Hong, Young-Sik; Cho, Jaephil
- SIMPLE COMBUSTION METHOD; ION BATTERIES; ELECTROCHEMICAL PROPERTIES; ANOMALOUS CAPACITY; MANGANESE OXIDES; IN-SITU; ELECTRODES; NANOCRYSTALLINE; BIRNESSITE; NANOTUBES
- Issue Date
- ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY
- CHEMICAL COMMUNICATIONS, v.2009, no.2, pp.218 - 220
- Li[Ni0.25Li0.15Mn0.6]O2 nanowires having an aspect ratio of several hundreds and with a diameter of about 30 nm were synthesized at a pH of 2 during a hydrothermal process at 200°C for 5h without using a template. The nanowires exhibited a first discharge capacity of 311 mA h g-1 and a rate capability of 95% at 4C (=1200 mA g-1).
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.