물류 전문 인력 양성을 위한 산학 협동 교육에 관한 연구: 아인트호벤 공대의 LMS 프로그램 사례 연구 중심
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- 물류 전문 인력 양성을 위한 산학 협동 교육에 관한 연구: 아인트호벤 공대의 LMS 프로그램 사례 연구 중심
- Other Titles
- The Study on a Cooperative Education System for Logistics: the Case Study of International Program in Logistics Management Systems in Technology University of Eindhoven
- Song, Minseok; Jung, Ji Soo; Choi, Injun; Cha, Ji Eun
- SCM; cooperative education system; case study; logistics management system
- Issue Date
- 한국SCM학회지, v.4, no.1, pp.11 - 22
- Korea needs to build world-class infrastructures that will shape the country into the logistics hub of the Northeast Asia. To achieve the goal, highly skilled and internationalized experts in the area of logistics are required. In Korea, however, there are no education programs that train qualified experts who have not only knowledge in logistics but also industrial and international experiences. This paper introduces a case study on education programs which cultivate such experts. An in-depth analysis was conducted on the global logistics program of Technical University of Eindhoven (TU/e) in the Netherlands. The global logistics program of TU/e is an international post master program in which several universities as well as famous companies such as Philips, Nokia, etc. are tightly involved. We analyzed the success factors of this program by investigating the roles of university, social community, and industry. Based on these success factors, some suggestions are made for establishing competitive logistics education programs in Korea.
Appears in Collections:
- SBA_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.