자취 군집화를 통한 프로세스 마이닝의 성능 개선
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- 자취 군집화를 통한 프로세스 마이닝의 성능 개선
- Other Titles
- Improving Process Mining with Trace Clustering
- Song, Minseok; Gunther, C.W.; van der Aalst, W.M.P.; Jung, Jae-Yoon
- Process Mining; Trace Clustering; Workflow; Data Mining; SOM
- Issue Date
- 대한산업공학회지, v.34, no.4, pp.460 - 469
- Process mining aims at mining valuable information from process execution results (called “event logs”). Even though process mining techniques have proven to be a valuable tool, the mining results from real process logs are usually too complex to interpret. The main cause that leads to complex models is the diversity of process logs. To address this issue, this paper proposes a trace clustering approach that splits a process log into homogeneous subsets and applies existing process mining techniques to each subset. Based on log profiles from a process log, the approach uses existing clustering techniques to derive clusters. Our approach are implemented in ProM framework. To illustrate this, a real-life case study is also presented.
Appears in Collections:
- SBA_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.