Precise tuning of cationic cyclophanes toward highly selective fluorogenic recognition of specific biophosphate anions
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Precise tuning of cationic cyclophanes toward highly selective fluorogenic recognition of specific biophosphate anions
- Yousuf, Muhammad; Ahmed, Nisar; Shirinfar, Bahareh; Miriyala, Vijay Madhav; Youn, Il Seung; Kim, Kwang S.
- PHYSIOLOGICAL PH; AQUEOUS-SOLUTION; FLUORESCENT SENSORS; PI INTERACTION; RECEPTORS; IMIDAZOLIUM; BINDING; ATP; GTP; CHEMOSENSOR
- Issue Date
- AMER CHEMICAL SOC
- ORGANIC LETTERS, v.16, no.8, pp.2150 - 2153
- Cationic cyclophanes with bridging and spacer groups possess well-organized semirigid cavities and are able to encapsulate and stabilize anionic species through diverse molecular interactions. We highlight the precise tuning of functionalized cyclophanes toward selective recognition of AMP, GTP, and pyrophosphate (PPi) using fluorescence, NMR spectroscopy, and density functional theory (DFT).
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- SNS_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.