Graphene/Graphene-Tube Nanocomposites Templated from Cage-Containing Metal-Organic Frameworks for Oxygen Reduction in Li-O2 Batteries
Cited 6 times inCited 3 times in
- Graphene/Graphene-Tube Nanocomposites Templated from Cage-Containing Metal-Organic Frameworks for Oxygen Reduction in Li-O2 Batteries
- Li, Qing; Xu, Ping; Gao, Wei; Ma, Shuguo; Zhang, Guoqi; Cao, Ruiguo; Cho, Jaephil; Wang, Hsing-Lin; Wu, Gang
- Cathode performance; High temperature; Lithium-oxygen batteries; Metal organic framework; Nitrogen-doped graphene; Non-aqueous electrolytes; Oxygen reduction reaction; Oxygen reductions
- Issue Date
- WILEY-V C H VERLAG GMBH
- ADVANCED MATERIALS, v.26, no.9, pp.1378 - 1386
- Nitrogen-doped graphene/graphene-tube nanocomposites are prepared by a hightemperature approach using a newly designed cage-containing metal-organic framework (MOF) to template nitrogen/carbon (dicyandiamide) and iron precursors. The resulting N-Fe-MOF catalysts universally exhibit high oxygen-reduction activity in acidic, alkaline, and non-aqueous electrolytes and superior cathode performance in Li-O2 batteries.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.