Electrochemical properties of an ordered perovskite LaBaCo2O5 (+) (delta)-Ce0.9Gd0.1O2 (-) (delta) composite cathode with strontium doping for intermediate-temperature solid oxide fuel cells
Cited 4 times inCited 2 times in
- Electrochemical properties of an ordered perovskite LaBaCo2O5 (+) (delta)-Ce0.9Gd0.1O2 (-) (delta) composite cathode with strontium doping for intermediate-temperature solid oxide fuel cells
- Choi, Sihyuk; Park, Seonhye; Kim, Junyoung; Lim, Tak-Hyoung; Shin, Jeeyoung; Kim, Guntae
- Cathode; Electrochemical performance; Ordered perovskite; Solid oxide fuel cells
- Issue Date
- ELSEVIER SCIENCE INC
- ELECTROCHEMISTRY COMMUNICATIONS, v.34, no., pp.5 - 8
- The effects of Sr substitution for Ba on the structural properties, oxygen content, electrical conductivity, and electrochemical performance of a cation-ordered perovskite LaBaCo2O5+δ (LBCO) oxide have been investigated in relation to the application of LBCO as a cathode material for IT-SOFC applications. The electrical conductivity of LaBa0.5Sr0.5Co2O5+δ (LBSCO) in air decreases with increasing temperature. At the temperature range of 100-850°C, the electrical conductivity of LBSCO is much higher than that of Sr-free LBCO. The minimum area specific resistance value is achieved at LBSCO composite with 40wt.% Ce0.9Gd0.1O2-δ (GDC). The best performance of LBSCO-40GDC based on a GDC electrolyte reaches 1.254Wcm-2 at 600°C. These data allow us to propose that the LBSCO-40GDC is a good candidate for IT-SOFC applications.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.