Inverted Colloidal Quantum Dot Solar Cells
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Inverted Colloidal Quantum Dot Solar Cells
- Kim, Gi-Hwan; Walker, Bright; Kim, Hak-Beom; Kim, Jin Young; Sargent, Edward H.; Park, Jongnam; Kim, Jin Young
- Depleted heterojunction; Lead sulfide; Nanoparticles; Quantum dot solar cells; Zinc oxide
- Issue Date
- WILEY-V C H VERLAG GMBH
- ADVANCED MATERIALS, v.26, no.20, pp.3321 - 3327
- An inverted architecture of quantum dot solar cells is demonstrated by introducing a novel ZnO method on top of the PbS CQD film. Improvements in device characteristics stem from constructive optical interference from the ZnO layer that enhances absorption in the PbS CQD layer. Outstanding diode characteristics arising from a superior PbS/ZnO junction provide a further electronic advantage.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.