B-1(+) Shimming with SAR reduction in high-field MRI
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- B-1(+) Shimming with SAR reduction in high-field MRI
- Son, H.W.; Cho, Y.K.; Gopinath, A.; Vaughan, J.T.; Lee, Chang Hyeong; Yoo, H.
- Field of views; High field MRI; Inhomogeneities; Nonuniformity; Parallel excitation; Parallel imaging; Specific absorption rate; Transmitter and receiver
- Issue Date
- TAYLOR & FRANCIS LTD
- JOURNAL OF ELECTROMAGNETIC WAVES AND APPLICATIONS, v.27, no.12, pp.1521 - 1524
- In high-field magnetic resonance imaging systems, parallel excitation with a multi-channel transmitter and receiver has been widely investigated to mitigate inhomogeneity. Multi-channel RF coils employed in the parallel imaging may alleviate the non-uniformity in the field and each element can be independently controlled by adjusting the phase and amplitude of the excitation. In this paper, convex optimization for each coil elements to homogenize and to reduce E fields is proposed. Improved homogeneity and reduced specific absorption rate over the whole field of view is achieved.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- SNS_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.