The cycling performances of lithium-sulfur batteries in TEGDME/DOL containing LiNO3 additive
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- The cycling performances of lithium-sulfur batteries in TEGDME/DOL containing LiNO3 additive
- Kim, Hyung Sun; Jeong, Tae-Gyung; Choi, Nam-Soon; Kim, Yong-Tae
- 1,3-Dioxolane; Cycling properties; Lithium nitrate; Lithium-sulfur battery; Tetra(ethylene glycol)dimethyl ether
- Issue Date
- SPRINGER HEIDELBERG
- IONICS, v.19, no.12, pp.1795 - 1802
- The cycling performance of lithium–sulfur batteries in binary electrolytes based on tetra(ethylene glycol)dimethyl ether (TEGDME) and 1,3-dioxolane(DOL) with lithium nitrate (LiNO3) additive were investigated. The highest ionic conductivity was obtained for 1 M LiN(CF3SO2)2 (LiTFSI) in TEGDME/DOL = 33:67(volume ratio)-based electrolyte. The cyclic efficiency of lithium–sulfur batteries was dramatically increased with LiNO3 additive as a shuttle inhibitor in electrolytes. The lithium–sulfur cell assembled with 1 M LiTFSI in TEGDME/DOL containing 0.2 M LiNO3 additive for electrolyte, the elemental sulfur for cathode, and the lithium metal for anode demonstrated the initial discharge capacity of about 900 mAh g−1 and an enhanced cycling performance.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.