In situ catalytic pyrolysis of miscanthus over modified SBA-15 Catalysts Using Py-GC/MS
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- In situ catalytic pyrolysis of miscanthus over modified SBA-15 Catalysts Using Py-GC/MS
- Lee, Eun Hwa; Jeon, Mi-Jin; Jeon, Jong-Ki; Suh, Dong Jin; Park, Sung Hoon; Seo, Bora; Joo, Sang Hoon; Park, Young-Kwon
- Acidity; Miscanthus; Particle Size.; Pt; SBA-15
- Issue Date
- AMER SCIENTIFIC PUBLISHERS
- JOURNAL OF NANOSCIENCE AND NANOTECHNOLOGY, v.14, no.3, pp.2343 - 2351
- Various SBA-15-based catalysts, Si-SBA-15, Pt/Si-SBA-15, Al-SBA-15, and Pt/Al-SBA-15, were applied to the catalytic pyrolysis of miscanthus. Pt nanoparticles with three different sizes, 1.7 nm, 2.9 nm, and 7.1 nm, were used to synthesize Pt/Si-SBA-15 and Pt/Al-SBA-15. Pyrolysis-gas chromatography/ mass spectrometry was used for the pyrolysis experiments. The catalysts were characterized by X-ray diffraction patterns, transmittance electron microscopy, N2 adsorption-desorption, and Brunaure-Emmett-Teller surface area. The product species distribution of pyrolysis of miscanthus was significantly affected by the acid property of the catalyst and the presence of Pt. In particular, Pt/Al-SBA-15, which has both acid sites and Pt, changed the product species distribution to the largest extent; the main products were phenolics and furans. The effect of Pt particle size on the species distribution of pyrolysis product was negligible.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.