Influence of temperature on ionic liquid-based gel polymer electrolyte prepared by electrospun fibrous membrane
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Influence of temperature on ionic liquid-based gel polymer electrolyte prepared by electrospun fibrous membrane
- Kim, Jae-Kwang; Ahn, Jou-Hyeon; Jacobsson, Per
- Electrochemical performance; Electrospun membrane; Gel polymer electrolyte; Ion coordination; Ionic liquid electrolyte
- Issue Date
- PERGAMON-ELSEVIER SCIENCE LTD
- ELECTROCHIMICA ACTA, v.116, no., pp.321 - 325
- Ionic liquid gel polymer electrolytes (ILPEs) based on electrospun P(VdF-HFP) membrane were prepared by incorporating RTILs, BMImTFSI or BMImBF4. A suitable BMIm cation based ionic liquid with lithium salt and influence of temperature on electrochemical performance was investigated. The BMImTFSI-based polymer electrolyte with LiTFSI salt showed better electrochemical properties and the properties increase with increasing the operation temperature to 40 °C, to 140 mAh g-1 discharge capacity at 1 C-rate. However, after 40 °C the properties remained the same even when the temperature was increased at high current density.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.