수동대기채취기를 이용한 잔류성유기오염물질의 농도산정
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- 수동대기채취기를 이용한 잔류성유기오염물질의 농도산정
- Other Titles
- Calculation Method for the Concentration of Persistent Organic Pollutants (POPs) Collected by Passive Air Samplers
- Choi, Sung-Deuk
- Passive air sampler; POPs; PAHs; Air pollution
- Issue Date
- 한국대기환경학회지, v.29, no.2, pp.217 - 227
- Passive air samplers (PAS) have been developed since the early 2000s and widely used for the atmospheric monitoring of persistent organic pollutants (POPs). PAS are useful especially for the investigation of source-receptor relationship of POPs because they provide higher spatial resolution data. In Korea, however, only a few research groups have conducted POPs monitoring using PAS. One of the reasons for the limited application of PAS might be due to a complicated calculation method for air concentration. In this study, therefore, we introduced the principle of polyurethane foam (PUF)-PAS, which has been most widely used in the world, and provided an example of the calculation of air concentration of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs). As all data tables and equations for this calculation were provided, this method can be used for the conversion of the amount of POPs (ng) in a PUF disk to air concentration ($ng/m^3$).
Appears in Collections:
- UEE_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.