Liquid-crystalline blue phase laser with widely tunable wavelength
Cited 5 times inCited 5 times in
- Liquid-crystalline blue phase laser with widely tunable wavelength
- Hur, Sung-Taek; Lee, Bo Ram; Gim, Min-Jun; Park, Kyung-Won; Song, Myoung Hoon; Choi, Suk-Won
- laser emission; liquid-crystalline phase; photonic crystals; tunable lasing
- Issue Date
- WILEY-V C H VERLAG GMBH
- ADVANCED MATERIALS, v.25, no.21, pp.3002 - 3006
- A lasing peak shift of more than 100 nm is realized due to the large shift of a photonic bandgap of a liquid-crystalline blue phase.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- MSE_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.