실시간 공정 모니터링을 통한 제품 품질 예측 모델 개발
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- 실시간 공정 모니터링을 통한 제품 품질 예측 모델 개발
- Other Titles
- A Product Quality Prediction Model Using Real-Time Process Monitoring in Manufacturing Supply Chain
- Oh, YoungGwang; Park, Hae Seung; Yoo, Arm; Kim, Namhun; Kim, Younghak; Kim, DongChul; Choi, Jin Uk; Yun, Sung Ho; Yang, HeeJong
- Quality Ontology Model; Real-Time Quality Monitoring; Product Quality Prediction; Support Vector Machine(SVM)
- Issue Date
- 대한산업공학회지, v.39, no.4, pp.271 - 277
- In spite of the emphasis on quality control in auto-industry, most of subcontract enterprises still lack a systematic in-process quality monitoring system for predicting the product/part quality for their customers. While their manufacturing processes have been getting automated and computer-controlled ever, there still exist many uncertain parameters and the process controls still rely on empirical works by a few skilled operators and quality experts. In this paper, a real-time product quality monitoring system for auto-manufacturing industry is presented to provide the systematic method of predicting product qualities from real-time production data. The proposed framework consists of a product quality ontology model for complex manufacturing supply chain environments, and a real-time quality prediction tool using support vector machine algorithm that enables the quality monitoring system to classify the product quality patterns from the in-process production data. A door trim production example is illustrated to verify the proposed quality prediction model.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- DHE_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.