Functional electrolytes enhancing electrochemical performance of Sn-Fe-P alloy as anode for lithium-ion batteries
Cited 3 times inCited 2 times in
- Functional electrolytes enhancing electrochemical performance of Sn-Fe-P alloy as anode for lithium-ion batteries
- Jang, Jun Yeong; Park, Gumjae; Lee, Sang-Min; Choi, Nam-Soon
- Electrolyte additive; Lithium-ion batteries; Solid electrolyte interphase; Tin phosphide
- Issue Date
- ELSEVIER SCIENCE INC
- ELECTROCHEMISTRY COMMUNICATIONS, v.35, no., pp.72 - 75
- To enhance the electrochemical properties of the Sn3.95Fe 0.05P3 anode, we focus on reducible additives to mitigate damage to the anode by electrolyte decomposition. It is found that the the electrochemical performance of the anode is significantly improved when formulated with an FEC-added electrolyte. Ex-situ X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy (XPS) reveals that the FEC additive builds an LiF-based solid electrolyte interphase (SEI) with less organic species on the anode upon cycling.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.