InGaAs/InP heterojunction-channel tunneling field-effect transistor for ultra-low operating and standby power application below supply voltage of 0.5 v
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- InGaAs/InP heterojunction-channel tunneling field-effect transistor for ultra-low operating and standby power application below supply voltage of 0.5 v
- Kim, Kyung Rok; Yoon, Young Jun; Cho, Seongjae; Seo, Jae Hwa; Lee, Jung-Hee; Bae, Jin-Hyuk; Cho, Eou-Sik; Kang, In Man
- Current ratio; Heterojunction; High speed; Low operating power; Subthreshold swing; Tunneling field-effect transistor
- Issue Date
- ELSEVIER SCIENCE BV
- CURRENT APPLIED PHYSICS, v.13, no.9, pp.2051 - 2054
- An In0.53Ga0.47As/InP heterojunction-channel tunneling field-effect transistor (TFET) with enhanced subthreshold swing (S) and on/off current ratio (Ion/Ioff) is studied. The proposed TFET achieves remarkable characteristics including S of 16.5 mV/dec, on-state current (Ion) of 421 μA/μm, Ion/I off of 1.2 × 1012 by design optimization in doping type of In0.53Ga0.47As channel at low gate (V GS) and drain voltages (VDS) of 0.5 V. Comparable performances are maintained at VDS below 0.5 V. Moreover, an extremely fast switching below 100 fs is accomplished by the device. It is confirmed that the proposed TFET has strong potentials for the ultra-low operating power and high-speed electron device.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- ECE_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.