대도시의 다환방향족탄화수소 대기오염특성 규명을 위한 예비연구
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- 대도시의 다환방향족탄화수소 대기오염특성 규명을 위한 예비연구
- Other Titles
- Preliminary Study on Characteristics of Atmospheric Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons in a Mega-city
- Jung, Kuen-Sik; Kwon, Hye-Ok; Lee, Yun-Se; Jung, Sae-Mi; Oh, Jeong-Eun; Choi, Sung-Deuk
- PAHs; Criteria air pollutants; Air pollution; Megacity; Busan
- Issue Date
- 한국환경분석학회지, v.16, no.4, pp.239 - 249
- Air pollutants are an important environmental concern particularly for the mega-city which has various pollutant sources. As a preliminary study, we investigated the levels of criteria air pollutants (SO2, CO, NO2, O3, PM2.5, and PM10) and polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs) in Busan, Korea during April~November 2010. Among the 16 US-EPA priority PAHs, 13 PAHs excluding naphthalene, acenaphthylene, and acenaphthene were quantified. The levels of gaseous and particulate PAHs were 1.58~9.52 ng/m3 (mean: 4.77 ng/m3) and 0.98~5.21 ng/m3 (mean: 2.84 ng/m3), respectively. PAHs were positively correlated with SO2, NO2, and PM2.5, suggesting that they had common emission sources. According to a pollution rose diagram, PAHs and criteria air pollutants seemed to be influenced by major wind directions, but this effect was not so significant due to geographical characteristics. On the basis of this study, the spatial distribution of PAHs can be simulated with those of criteria air pollutants.
Appears in Collections:
- UEE_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.