Enhanced photoresponse of plasmonic terahertz wave detector based on silicon field effect transistors with asymmetric source and drain structures
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Enhanced photoresponse of plasmonic terahertz wave detector based on silicon field effect transistors with asymmetric source and drain structures
- Ryu, Min Woo; Kim, Sung-Ho; Kim, Kyung Rok
- Asymmetry; Photoresponse; Quasi-plasma 2DEG; TCAD simulation; Terahertz wave detector
- Issue Date
- IEEK PUBLICATION CENTER
- JOURNAL OF SEMICONDUCTOR TECHNOLOGY AND SCIENCE, v.13, no.6, pp.576 - 580
- We investigate the enhanced effects of asymmetry ratio variations of the source and drain area in silicon (Si) field-effect transistor (FET). Photoresponse according to the variation of asymmetry difference between the width of source and drain are obtained by using the plasmonic terahertz (THz) wave detector simulation based on technology computer-aided design (TCAD) with the quasi-plasma 2DEG model. The simulation results demonstrate the potential of Si FETs with asymmetric source and drain structures as the promising plasmonic THz detectors.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- ECE_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.