On the determination of a function from an elliptical Radon transform
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- On the determination of a function from an elliptical Radon transform
- Moon, Sunghwan
- Ellipsoid; Radar; Radio; Radon; Tomography; Ultrasound
- Issue Date
- ACADEMIC PRESS INC ELSEVIER SCIENCE
- JOURNAL OF MATHEMATICAL ANALYSIS AND APPLICATIONS, v.416, no.2, pp.724 - 734
- In recent years, Radon-type transforms that integrate functions over various sets of ellipses/ellipsoids have been considered in synthetic aperture radar, ultrasound reflection tomography, and radio tomography. In this paper, we consider the transform that integrates a given function in Rn over a set of solid ellipses (when n = 2) or solid ellipsoids of rotation (when n ≥ 3) with a fixed eccentricity and foci restricted to a hyperplane. Inversion formulas are obtained for appropriate classes of functions that are even with respect to the hyperplane. Stability estimates and local uniqueness results are also provided.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- SNS_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.