Identification of the four-factor structure of customers perceived fairness
Cited 0 times inCited 1 times in
- Identification of the four-factor structure of customers perceived fairness
- Lee, Kyootai; Joshi, Kailash; Kim, Young Kyun
- customer satisfaction; distributive fairness; informational fairness; interpersonal fairness; loyalty; procedural fairness
- Issue Date
- Henry Stewart Publications
- JOURNAL OF TARGETING, MEASUREMENT AND ANALYSIS FOR MARKETING, v.19, no.2, pp.113 - 126
- Customers perceived fairness has long been investigated. Despite its importance in the contemporary marketing psychology, a factor structure of perceived fairness has not been identified in entirety. The current study investigated the dimensionality of customers perceived fairness and provides evidence of the construct validity of its four dimensions. The results confirmed a four-factor structure of customers perceived fairness (distributive, procedural, interpersonal and informational fairness) and their distinct nature. In addition, these four dimensions were found to form a second-order factor of overall fairness, which strongly influences customers satisfaction with and loyalty to retailers.
Appears in Collections:
- SBA_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.