Low-temperature superplasticity of extruded Mg-Sn-Al-Zn alloy
Cited 19 times inCited 17 times in
- Low-temperature superplasticity of extruded Mg-Sn-Al-Zn alloy
- Park, Sung Soo; You, B. S.
- Elevated temperature; Fine-grained microstructure; Grain size; Low temperature superplasticity; Tensile elongation; Thermally stable
- Issue Date
- PERGAMON-ELSEVIER SCIENCE LTD
- SCRIPTA MATERIALIA, v.65, no.3, pp.202 - 205
- The tensile properties of extruded Mg-Sn-Al-Zn alloy at elevated temperature were investigated. Low-temperature superplasticity was found in the alloy, which exhibited tensile elongations of 410-950% at strain rates in the range 1 x 10(-3)-1 x 10(-4) s(-1) at 473 K. The superplastic deformation behavior was attributed to the fine-grained microstructure, which contained thermally stable Mg(2)Sn precipitates.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- MSE_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.